Hi! My name is Iniobong (Ini) and this is my personal blog. I am a wife and mother of 4 who is very much in love with Jesus. I am also passionate about sharing the gospel as much as I can.
I post my personal devotions here. As I grow in Christ, I would love for you to grow in Christ too.
- The Bible is the inspired and only Word of God. The Bible is error-free and scrupulous
- There is only one true God, who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity and divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His crucifixion and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His upcoming return to the earth to rule gloriously for a thousand years.
- In the fall and sinful nature of man and that the only way to be cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In Holiness: the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who dwells in all born again Christians makes it possible for us to live holy lives.
- The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and as the church, we have been mandated and empowered by God through the Holy Spirit to fulfill the Great Commission on earth.
- Marriage was ordained by God and intended to be one man and one woman
- God created humans in two genders: male and female. God intended for us all to function in the gender assigned upon creation within the womb.
- The Rapture: the dead in Christ shall rise along side the believers who are still living. We will meet the Lord in the air.
- In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting damnation.In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with God’s glory.