Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
There are a vast number of reasons to pray during pregnancy. Most times, people get stuck on praying for protection only that they forget to pray about other stuff.
Here is a list of other areas to pray on during pregnancy:
- Prayers of thanksgiving
- Prayers for safety
- Prayers for baby’s growth and development
- Prayers for baby’s character
- Prayers for baby’s future
- Prayers for your medical team
- Prayers for financial stability
- Prayers for family unity
- Prayer for parenting
- Prayer for happiness and contentment
- Prayer for attitude during pregnancy
- Prayer against moodiness and mood swings
- Prayer for peace and stability
- Prayers against bad dreams and the spirit of fear
This is just a guide on how to pray during pregnancy, there is a lot to pray about. God id the giver of children and we need to seek his face for every aspect of our unborn children’s lives.